ANSTHRLD - ILoAR 0398

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Thu May 14 14:24:43 PDT 1998

> people would probably rather deal with a herald, than a lawyer!

We don't give a CD between the two.  In fact, I think one
will get reblazoned as the other.

More seriously: the only time there's be a Court of Chivalry
case would be if there was a proposed conflict in usage,
which would happen much more rarely than registration.

> Arianuia filia Catmaili, Opinicus

Didn't notice that title before -- congrats!

Wait -- Aryanhwy, what are you doing here?  Heraldry junkie!

Daniel "I first wrote 'Herald junkie', but that'd be
a rather serious accusation" de Lincolia
- --
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com; if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com
is work account.  tmcd at tmcd.austin.tx.us ... is wrong tool.  Never use this.