ANSTHRLD - Hey, Larkin!

HL Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Fri May 8 14:17:00 PDT 1998

On Fri, 08 May 1998 13:16:42 -0500, Ron Knight <rknight at kumc.edu> wrote:

>Greetings from Modar!
>
>Larkin do I see a new HL on the front of your name?
>
>-------->HL Larkin O'Kane <larkin at webstar.net>
>
>Or have I just missed this before?
>
>Modar

As of Octavian April 25th but you remember that motto of Laurels "Non
Scriptum. Non Est"?  Well, of at least seven heralds at that court
(myself included) nobody made up an awards report form to submit to
Zodiacus. [blush]

Larkin O'Kane     I will not purposly offend anyone in a public forum:
CSM, AoO          If this post offends you, please tell me privately.