ANSTHRLD - Craftmarks

John Ruble jruble at urocor.com
Wed Nov 4 06:39:57 PST 1998

AElfwyn said:
> I understand from an oldtime herald that somewhere, somehow we register
> craftmarks at the kingdom level.  Is this still true?  What exactly is
> registered?  How do you go about registering?

Send it to me.  I currently have a list of thirty six craftmarks registered
in the Kingdom of Ansteorra.  This is simply a registration process, not a
conflict-check, heraldic differencing exercise in frustration.  If you try
to register something that someone else already has, I'd warn you about the
similarity.  Most artists want there mark to be unique anyway.

Scrawl it on the back of a postcard and send it to me with your SCA name.
Or draw it on the computer and email it.  Or write it on an official Paper
Napkin application form and give it to me in person.  No box tops needed.  I
reserve the right to redraw it.  Void where prohibited.

One Day When I Get Time... I'll put them on the webpage.  Until then, I'll
try to have a copy with me.

Ulf Gunnarsson
Stellar Scroll