ANSTHRLD - heraldic perks

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Fri Nov 6 10:35:53 PST 1998

Timothy A. McDaniel wrote:

> Perronnelle wrote:
> > You left out Oreos.  Personally, I'm in it for the chocolate chip cookies.
>
> I was being general when I wrote "chocolate".  Shall I clarify
> it with "chocolate and chocolate-based products"?

We chocoholics make a distinction among the various forms, ya' know.

> > Nobody who can read is ever successful at cleaning out an attic.
>
> Tell me about it.  I *hate* cleaning up the apartment.

I've seen a couple of different interpretations on that line.  Some people see
it as "I don't want to clean so I'll read" and other see it as "there's so many
books in the attic that I'll never get them cleaned without reading them."

- --Perronnelle, who thinks it time to cycle through to the next sig line

- --
Nobody who can read is ever successful at cleaning out an attic.