ANSTHRLD - NOVEMMBER COH MEETING

Donal & Sosha catsden at texas.net
Wed Nov 11 16:28:46 PST 1998

A CHANGE OF PLAN!!!!
The November meeting of the Ansteorran College of Heralds will be held
at the Academy of the Courtier (Courturer, Courtesan, whatever) on
SUNDAY, NOT SATURDAY, at approximately 11 AM. There _IS_ a possibility
of rain. I am checking to see if there will be a covered/enclosed
space available; if not, bad weather would force a move to my house
(about 25 minutes away). Hopefully, the weather will be GOOD. (Keep
that thought.)
To repeat, the meeting is on SUNDAY, _NOT_ SATURDAY.
Please forward this message by whatever way you think good to whoever
you think will come.
Donal