ANSTHRLD - NOVEMMBER COH MEETING

Larkin O'Kane [AKA Charlie Cain] larkin at webstar.net
Sun Nov 15 20:09:54 PST 1998

On 15 Nov 98, at 14:29, Lee Lemons wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> Let me know what events you are going to this month and next month and
> I'll try and get some to you.  Any particular type you want?
>
> Curstaidh Magorlick, Star Signet

Greetings Curstaidh!

We just finished Trelac's Harvest Feast. The next event I will be attending
will be "Christmas at Rathad Caistel" [Big Spring, TX] 12/11-13.

I would really like to have one or two of each scroll and four or five more of
the ones the kingdom is really short of [uses the most of?]

Would it be possible to mail such a packet?  I would gladly reimburse the
necessary postage.

Larkin O'Kane      | I will not purposely offend anyone in a public venue.
If this post offends you, please contact me privately at larkin at webstar.net

What is a Don?
I have named this man a White Scarf, and in swashbuckling,
when he says jumb across a lake, you jump that lake.
					King Lloyd von Eaker