ANSTHRLD - Craftmarks

Patrick J. Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Wed Nov 4 07:22:05 PST 1998

At 08:39 AM 11/4/98 -0600, you wrote:

>Send it to me.  I currently have a list of thirty six craftmarks registered
>in the Kingdom of Ansteorra.  This is simply a registration process, not a
>conflict-check, heraldic differencing exercise in frustration.  If you try
>to register something that someone else already has, I'd warn you about the
>similarity.  Most artists want there mark to be unique anyway.

This is a very good idea.  It's nice that you "took the bull by the horns"
as it were.
Have you considered talking to any of the guilds and see if they are
interested in
promoting the process?

>Scrawl it on the back of a postcard and send it to me with your SCA name.
>Or draw it on the computer and email it.  Or write it on an official Paper
>Napkin application form and give it to me in person.  No box tops needed.  I
>reserve the right to redraw it.  Void where prohibited.

your mileage may vary, I didn't even know the girl, besides I had a note from
her priest, and I don't even own a yak, post no bills, this means you....   :)

>One Day When I Get Time... I'll put them on the webpage.  Until then, I'll
>try to have a copy with me.
>
>Ulf Gunnarsson
>Stellar Scroll

I'm new to the Kingdom.  What is Stellar Scroll?  A local Pursuivant,
office of Scrolls, a
place to buy really good calligraphy and illumination?   Enquiring minds
want to know  :)

Petruccio