ANSTHRLD - Laurel is coming to Ansteorra...

Darin K. Herndon st.amaranth at utulsa.edu
Sun Nov 15 23:29:36 PST 1998

The Laurel Queen of Arms will be attending wInterkingdom, the Barony of
Northkeep's (Tulsa, OK) annual collegium, on January 23.  Classes are
offered on many subjects (arts, sciences, martial, etc) and more
instructors are always welcome.

In addition to teaching, she will be hosting a "roadshow".  For a roadshow,
Laurel takes one or more submission letters she has received and goes
through the decision process to register or return the names and devices.

As her presence in Ansteorra will be so close to the Calontir and Meridies
borders, we hope to draw Calon and Meridian heralds as well.

So, if your plans for that weekend are not yet set in stone, consider
making a trip up here to the northeastern corner of the kingdom.  Meet
Laurel, meet some out of kingdom heralds (we hope), and generally enjoy a
fine event.

Questions are welcome.  Contact me via:  "st.amaranth at utulsa.edu" or
contact the autocrats (contact info in the Black Star).  See the Black Star
for more info (though Laurel agreed to attend after most publicity was sent
in).  Feast reservations may only be made through the Baroness Northkeep
(contact info also in the Black Star).

Sincerely,
Seigneur Etienne de St. Amaranth
Obelisk Herald
Interim Herald for the Barony of Northkeep