ANSTHRLD - Gazette

Darin Herndon darin_herndon at bswintl.com
Mon Oct 5 10:11:20 PDT 1998

As a reminder, the online Gazettes that I had posted were a test which I
ran for three months.  Those will be shutdown today.  Any commentary
about the usefulness of the Gazettes online and their format should be
received by me this week.

Also, the October Gazette should mail tonight.  It is almost finished.  If
there are any last minute letters or reports from members of the staff,
please get those to me by 5PM today.  Unless I receive a huge number, I
should still be able to include them.  Any mailing address changes not
sent to me yet should also be forwarded by 5PM tonight; I will copy Star
on all I receive.

PLEASE NOTE:  While the Gazette should still mail tonight, my wife was
laid-off about an hour ago.  It may get delayed until tomorrow night.

Seigneur Etienne de St. Amaranth
Obelisk Herald