ANSTHRLD - Hellloooooo. . . . .

Laron The Dark laron at edumaster.net
Mon Sep 14 21:38:22 PDT 1998

Ron Knight said something that sounded somewhat like:

> Greetings from Modar!
>
> Cue the theme to "Name that Tune"......
>
> Okay Aryanhwy.....document that name:
>
> >Aryanhwy, who thinks that some branch should someday submit
> >the name "Shire of Flookersbrook" (yes, I can document it!)
>
> ==========
> Modar's Website:
> http://www2.kumc.edu/instruction/academicsupport/itc/staff/rknight/Heraldry.htm

I have GOT to hear this.  Go right a head Aryanhwy./....

I'm So very glad to get all of your attentions. . . *blushes*. . . but honestly
dear nobles, I'm still looking for heralds to do Margrave. . . WHAT do I have to
offer you peoples in order for you to do this for me?  Hmmmm?  I'm up for
suggestions!!!

T'is good to see that all my fellow Heralds are still alive though. . . I'm so very
happy to know that no one got their lives taken by some sinister mercenary sent by
the Midrealm. .*snicker*.  In anycase. . . If anyone has the patience to tell me
whom I need to send resubmissions to, I would be MUCH obliged. . . my personal
address is available, if one just gets up and asks. . .

Biting nails in the Vale,

Laron the Dark