ANSTHRLD - Sept 12th Laurels Meeting?

S Friedemann RandomSF at wctc.net
Fri Sep 25 09:58:58 PDT 1998

>Has anyone seen the results of the Sept 12th Laurels meeting? I
>believe, at one point, someone was going to post it to a temporary web
>site, but I do not have the URL. It has not been added to the Laurels
>Page at sca.org yet.

I'd be really surprised if something was up on a temporary web-site before
it was up on the Laurel's site.  The lag time between the issuance of
Laurel's official letter from a meeting and the time that that letter is up
on www.sca.org/heraldry/loar is very short.  There's a good chance that
something up on a temporary page would not be the official letter.

Just a note of caution,
Aryanhwy

P.S.  I've found that the LoAR of a month is usually up by the end of that
month.  So the Sept. should be up soon.