ANSTHRLD - Hellloooooo. . . . .

Ron Knight RKNIGHT at kumc.edu
Mon Sep 14 12:19:05 PDT 1998

Greeeeetttiiinnnggggsssssss from Moooooodarrrr!!!!!

Well, Laron, your echoes have made here to Calontir,
at least.

You'll find us everywhere...<grin>

The ANSTHRLD list has been a bit quiet of late.
I just assumed you were all away at a war or
something.  (Say, what's that large mass on people
on the Calontir border?)

So Laron, want to stir things up and make a wild proposal?

Something like:

We want to require anyone submitting a first name that begins
with "A" to have to a fur in their device.  And for ones already
registered, we'll go back and random insert a fur.

Oh, and anyone summitting a first name beginning with B through J
has to send along a side dish, too.

Okay, I apologise.  It's just that's it's been a crazy day
here at work.  At least I don't have the problem my friend
has.  His SCA name is John Gardener of Barleymarsh.
Well he went into work today, to discover that the roof
sprung a leak over the weekend (and torrential downpour
yesterday).  Guess whose computer ws directly under it?
Yep.   I'm now calling him John Gardener of Computermarsh.