ANSTHRLD - Re: Pursuivant Exam

Larkin O'Kane [AKA Charlie Cain] larkin at webstar.net
Sat Sep 19 03:12:12 PDT 1998

To:             	larkin at webstar.net
Date sent:      	Fri, 18 Sep 1998 22:02:38 CDT
Subject:        	Pursuivant Exam
From:           	bjorn9 at juno.com

> Greetings HL Larkin,
>
> I was wondering just how one goes about taking the Pursuivant test ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bjorn Lochlannac
> Bonwicke

Hi Bjorn,

I've been wondering the same thing.  For that matter, I've been
wondering how to get a copy of the test to be warranted as a local
herald.  Especially since only one of the heralds in the Western Region
has taken the test.

Perhaps someone on the heralds list can answer these questions for us?

Larkin O'Kane      | I will not purposely offend anyone in a public venue.
If this post offends you, please contact me privately at larkin at webstar.net

Thought for the day:
    Communist (n): one who has given up all hope
    of becoming a Capitalist.