ANSTHRLD - Re: Pursuivant Exam

Wendy Erisman werisman at mail.utexas.edu
Sat Sep 19 06:47:01 PDT 1998

At 05:03 AM 9/19/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I've been wondering the same thing.  For that matter, I've been
>wondering how to get a copy of the test to be warranted as a local
>herald.

I will be coming to Blacklake Sentinel to run the College of Heralds
meeting in October. I plan to teach the warranting class and administer
both the warranting test and the PE test at that event. I'm also planning a
small consultation table. The exact schedule will be up to Gerrold who is
the Blacklake pursuivant and is helping to organize the event.

If people will let me know in advance that they want to take one of the
tests or that they have particular name and/or armory questions, I will be
better able to bring the right stuff with me.

						Gwenllian

HL Gwenllian ferch Maredudd, Asterisk Herald
Barony of Bryn Gwlad, Kingdom of Ansteorra
werisman at mail.utexas.edu