ANSTHRLD - Updating the Kingdom Website

Kopernik kopernik at latent.com
Fri Sep 25 11:09:00 PDT 1998

Greetings to All,
I am in the process of updating the Kingdom website.  While only minor
modifications will occur I do want to make sure that the devices on the
<http://www.ansteorra.org/groups_reg.html>http://www.ansteorra.org/groups_r
eg.html   and
<http://www.ansteorra.org/groups_city.html>http://www.ansteorra.org/groups_
city.html   pages are correct.  If you
could find the time I would appreciate it if you could verify that the device
next to your group's name is the correct device.  I thank you in advance
for your time.

Now if your group appears on the list below then I do not have any device for
your group.  I know we all have limited time available for things such as this
but I would really like a device next to all entries.   If you could get me a
picture of your groups device I would appreciate it.

Lastly, the picture you send me can be in any form, electronic or paper.  If
you have an electronic image email attachments are acceptable or other
arrangements can be made.  If you send pictures on paper I would be more
than happy to convert these to electronic form.  Just send them to
Krzyzstof Kopernik (Eric Sims), P.O. Box 148, Palmer, Tx 75152 .

If you know of any herald not on the Ansteorra mailing list or the Ansteorra
Heralds Mailing List or any group that may be left out for one reason or
another, could you also help me get word to these groups?

I want to thank for all for your time and trouble concerning this matter.
If I can help in any way please do not hesitate to ask.

Krzyzstof Kopernik

Incipient Canton of Lindenwood (Steppes)
Shire of Rosenfield
Incipient College of Three Bridges
Canton of Gates Edge (Stargate)
Shire of La Marche Sauvage
Barony of Loch Sollier
Incipient Shire of River Tree
Barony of Stargate
Canton of Torre de los Brazos (Loch Sollier)
Incipient Canton of Westgate (Stargate)
Stronghold of Falconridge (Eldern Hills)
College of Gnomon Vale
Shire of Mooneschadowe
Barony of Northkeep
Incipient Shire of Rothund Keep
Shire of Wastelands
Shire of Ffynnon Gath
Barony of Raven's Fort
Shire of Blacklake
Barony of Bonwicke
Incipient Shire of Crossroads Keep
Shire of Mendersham
Shire of Trelac

In Service,

Krzysztof Kopernik                                  Clan Firefall
(mka  Eric Sims)                                     Barony of Elfsea
Virtual Scribe, Kingdom of Ansteorra