ANSTHRLD - Online OoP

Donal & Sosha catsden at texas.net
Wed Sep 30 21:21:23 PDT 1998

Donal here.....

Jodi McMaster wrote:

> The online Order of Precedence is giving me fits--I don't have a print
> version so I'm trying to get info out of it--and folks are missing.
> Argh! Am I missing something?

Well, apparently you are missing the OP that should have been in the
files for your office.

> Anyway, I am looking for info on Mirrim, Aquilane and Lyonel of Bryn
> Gwlad, so if anyone can tell me more, I'd appreciate it.

I found Aquilanne with no problem. Remember Lyonel and Aquilanne moved
in from Out of Kingdom several years ago and only started playing
regularly last year - so they don't have any Ansteorran awards to go
in there, and no one has bothered to report their OoK awards, except
for the peerages. Mirrim has a fairly complete listing, best I can
tell - under her _registered_ name of Miriam of Bristol. When looking
up people, it is best to make sure you know their registered name, if
any, and any name they might have used in the past. BTW, if you don't
find the Callisto copy of the OP please let me know.

> AElfwyn

Donal, Star