ANSTHRLD - Insignia Help (fwd)

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Thu Sep 3 17:11:33 PDT 1998

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 17:47:57 -0500
    From: Bob Dewart <gilli at seacove.net>
    To: ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG, southern at Asteorra.ORG, central at Ansteorra.ORG,
        western at Ansteorra.ORG, northern at Ansteorra.ORG
    Subject: CR - Insignia Help

This is mainly to all the local and regional heralds.

Greetings,

Because of my insignia challenge, I'm starting to get inquiries on the
insignias themselves.

Could I impose upon you all to pass out information or otherwise make
known to your groups what the insignias look like?  I don't have any
way of passing along the information (the OP that was in color is
great for what they are supposed to look like).

I would appreciate it greatly if you could be of assistance on this.

Thanks a lot.

HL Gilli