ANSTHRLD - Hellloooooo. . . . .

S Friedemann RandomSF at wctc.net
Mon Sep 14 12:42:52 PDT 1998

>Greeeeetttiiinnnggggsssssss from Moooooodarrrr!!!!!
>
>Well, Laron, your echoes have made here to Calontir,
>at least.

Did you have to shout so loud, Modar?  My ears are ringing!  Our good
brothers and sinisters down in Ansteorra might have needed a good rousing
shout, but the Midrealm is just a hop-skip-and-a-jump away from Calontir.
;-[)

>We want to require anyone submitting a first name that begins
>with "A" to have to a fur in their device.  And for ones already
>registered, we'll go back and random insert a fur.

I personally think we shouldn't allow folks to register names that start
with "A".  My Shire in particular already has Anatolia, Alexandra, Alyna,
Alannah, Aryanhwy, Amara, Anna, Antoinette, Aurora, and Auden, and everyone
is constantly getting confused with someone else.  (Alyna said *what*?  Oh,
you mean _Alannah_!)

>Oh, and anyone summitting a first name beginning with B through J
>has to send along a side dish, too.

That's not a bad idea.  But the increased postage might not make people too
happy.

Aryanhwy, who thinks that some branch should someday submit the name "Shire
of Flookersbrook" (yes, I can document it!)