ANSTHRLD - Hellloooooo. . . . .

S Friedemann RandomSF at wctc.net
Mon Sep 14 13:04:44 PDT 1998

>Greetings from Modar!
>
>Cue the theme to "Name that Tune"......
>
>Okay Aryanhwy.....document that name:
>
>>Aryanhwy, who thinks that some branch should someday submit
>>the name "Shire of Flookersbrook" (yes, I can document it!)

All right, I will.  ;-[)

"Flookersbrook" appears on page 264 of James Johnson's "Place Names of
England and Wales."  The spelling <Flokersbroke> is dated to 1340.

And somehow I just don't think it's significant enough a place to protect,
so there it is--up for grabs for the next unsuspecting branch that needs a
name.  ;-[)  Flokersbrokeshire would be really cool.

Aryanhwy