ANSTHRLD - Updating the Kingdom Website

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Fri Sep 25 21:16:13 PDT 1998

Kopernik wrote:

> Now if your group appears on the list below then I do not have any device for
> your group.  I know we all have limited time available for things such as this
> but I would really like a device next to all entries.   If you could get me a
> picture of your groups device I would appreciate it.

The incipient groups usually (though not always) won't have a device yet.  As for
the others, you might see what the kingdom chronicler has.  The devices at the top
of the pages in the Blackstar are inserted at the kingdom level, not sent with the
event announcements.  And you can check with Star's files for the original
submission, although those often aren't the prettiest rendition available.  :-)

- --Perronnelle

- --
The only difference between a rut and a grave are the dimensions. -- Patricia
Swerda