ANSTHRLD - Old AoA Certificate

Jodi McMaster jmcmaste at accd.edu
Wed Sep 30 21:51:36 PDT 1998

I also posted this on SCAHRLDS--sorry for the duplication.

I'm beginning to twitch whenever a client begins with "I've been trying
to resolve this problem for the last X years/X heralds."  Here's the
latest:

A gentle who has gone by Hereward of Vinland and William Howard of
Ramsey was awarded his AoA in Atenveldt around 1975. He has been trying
for some time to track down the actual certificate, having been told
some time ago that everything was ready and it was made.

How do I even begin to pick up this particular trail?

AElfwyn