ANSTHRLD - Fwd: KWHS Proceedings before 1987

Amanda Lewanski editor at texas.net
Thu Apr 1 14:09:14 PST 1999

This is Alisandre Oliphant. I was the Shadowlands herald in the early to
mid 80s. I made it my practice to try to gather as many collections of
Symposium articles as possible. I believe I recall that, when leaving
the Shadowlands, I sold a lot of my heraldic stuff to the Shire (O&A,
etc.), and I think the articles from the Symposium this lady is looking
for was part of it. Could the current Shadowlands herald check his/her
library, and maybe respond to this inquiry (or if not online, someone
who knows them holler at them)?

It also could have been left to Bryn Gwlad, after I stepped down as
Halberd.

Anyway, thanks for checking.

- --Alisandre

Greetings,

If anyone can advise how to obtain the following, please e-mail me
privately.

French Names and Naming Practices/ Caer Mear Heraldic Symposium, May
6-8, 1983, Richmond, VA.

Thanks.

- --
Maridonna Benvenuti
Homepage: http://home.att.net/~maridonna/home.htm
Per pale sable and Or ten crosses botonny counterchanged
Per pale sable and Or a cross botonny
Per pale sable and Or an eagle displayed