ANSTHRLD - Westgate proceedings-update on delivery

marsha.greene@mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Mon Apr 5 16:41:25 PDT 1999

For those who are waiting on their copies of the Westgate Heraldic
Symposium Proceedings, my apologies for the delay.    I am in the process
of obtaining permission to reprint a handout used in one of the Scribe
classes, originating from a Calligrapher from Calontir.  After several
queries to track her down, I finally got e-mail from the lady today.  (The
handout is well worth the wait).   So, final printing will take place this
week, and the mailing should be out by Monday, at the latest.  Many thanks
for your patience.
Bn. Hillary Greenslade	Westgate