ANSTHRLD - Computer art on submissions

Kathri@aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Sun Apr 11 09:07:00 PDT 1999

For those who use computers to produce emblazons on submissions:

If you would like to try sending me a .tif file of your submissions, I'd like
to try using them for the ILoI.  By the time you print them, then I rescan
them at 100 dpi and size to 2" wide and proportional, I can't help but think
we can find a better way.  If you're interested in trying, let me know
directly.   (Unless you think this is of interest to most of the list ...
hummmm, I guess by definition there are lots of us interested in computers
and heraldry.)

Kathri
kathri at aol.com