ANSTHRLD - Warlord site heralds

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 07:33:11 PDT 1999

HL Darius,

I swear I think you just can't say no to someone wanting you to organize
Heraldry at the Canton site. If you get an event in June at Canton you'll
have heralded site at Canton 4 months in a row (Springfaire, Steppes, ?,
Canton). ;)

All kidding and ribbing aside, I would be more than happy to help you Herald
site at Steppes Warlord. I would prefer wake-up call duty, though, as I am
going to likely be helping like mad on the list field during the day, again,
as I have before.

Ld. Timothy of Glastonbury
Deputy (i suppose) Herald from Bjornsburg. :)