ANSTHRLD - April Gazette

Darin K. Herndon Obelisk at utulsa.edu
Sun Apr 11 22:25:51 PDT 1999

Greetings!

The April Gazette is a big one.  For the first time in my tenure as
Obelisk, this will be a $.77 per issue postage Gazette.  It will go in the
mail tomorrow (Monday).  Because it is delayed, I will post an electronic
copy of this month's issue at the following address tomorrow:
http://207.13.11.4/sca/9904AG.pdf

The file will be in Adobe PDF format and is best read with Adobe Acrobat
Reader version 3 (although I have version 4 and it works fine as well).
The Acrobat Reader is free, multiplatform, and can be downloaded from the
Adobe website.

Please note that this is my company's website so do not look for other SCA
items there.  I will leave the electronic copy online for this week only.

Etienne
Obelisk