ANSTHRLD - April Gazette

S Friedemann RandomSF at wctc.net
Mon Apr 12 08:42:56 PDT 1999

>-Aryanhwy wrote:
>> >http://207.13.11.4/sca/9904AG.pdf
>> I got a 404 File Not Found error when I tried going here.  Is this the
>> correct URL?
>
>Jeez, Ary, it's still 12 April (the original "tomorrow")!
>The man'll get to it!  Lord, you're as impatient as a teenager.

Well, gosh, Daniel, aren't I allowed to act like a teenager even once in
awhile!  Sheesh, those stuffy grown-ups nowadays, can't get away with
anything.

>Daniel "as opposed to the sedate mother of two in San Antonio
>that I know you to be" de Lincolia

That is one thing I frankly just don't understand.  How can you confuse me
with AElfwyn?  I've heard from her that you do it often, and the only thing
we can think of is our names start with the same letter (and not really!).
What gives?

Aryanhwy "teenager only for three years and ten days more--gotta take
advantage of it while I can!" merch Catmael