ANSTHRLD - April Gazette

Darin K. Herndon Obelisk at utulsa.edu
Mon Apr 12 11:55:16 PDT 1999

>I got a 404 File Not Found error when I tried going here.  Is this the
>correct URL?
>
>-Aryanhwy

Aryanhwy,

I've never confused you with AElfwyn.  You know, its odd that I have
actually met you but haven't met AElfwyn yet.  We live in the same kingdom
and I've published articles from her but I've never met her.  My loss.

The PDF of the Gazette is now (1:52 PM CDT) posted at the site mentioned.
However, the file is big (1.09 Meg).  So, I am going to post a second file
named "9904ILoI.pdf" which will only contain the ILoI.  I have not done
that yet but will "today".

I posted last nights message after midnight but didn't notice that midnight
had passed.  Sorry for the "tomorrow" confusion.

Etienne
Obelisk