ANSTHRLD - April Gazette (ILoI)

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Sun Apr 11 09:07:26 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/10/99 2:14:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
st.amaranth at utulsa.edu writes:

<< If anyone needs the ILoI to begin commentary before the Gazette
 goes out, then please e-mail me directly and I can send electronic form.

I should have thought to offer before this, but ....   I can send the
electronic ILoI as soon as I get it done, for those who want to begin
commentary early.  The printed ILoI  in the Gazette will be the official one
(because Etienne and Rosamund usually catch several typos and sometimes
complete errors), but I'm willing to send an unofficial one to those who will.

Kathri
kathri at aol.com