ANSTHRLD - Mullets, mullets everywhere

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 09:44:40 PDT 1999

Greetings,

I am trying to prepare a badge for myself and have some questions about
counting CDs.  Specifically the following questions :

Does a single mullet (5 points) and a single mullet of 8 points, as the
primary and only charge, have a CD for the difference in the number of
points?

Does a single mullet (5 points) and a single mullet (5 points) voided, as the
primary and only charge, have a CD for one being voided and one not?

Does a single mullet (5 points) and a 'special' star (Compass Star, Riven
Star, etc, etc, etc), as the single and only charge, have a CD difference?

What I am trying to do is get a badge that is a mullet on a (Fieldless)
field.  The largest conflicter I have at the moment is :

Azure, a mullet argent.

Which cuts out alot of options, especially if changing the style of the star
or the number of points doesn't grant a CD.  Hence this posting.

Thanks for the help,

Ld. Timothy of Glastonbury
Who did scan the RFS for help on this and didn't find a clear answer.