ANSTHRLD - Crown Tourney

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 14:59:12 PDT 1999

The Sable Crane is an Armigerous award given by the Kingdom of Ansteorra to
recognize 'especial endeavors of service' to the Kingdom.  It is given to
those who have worked the long hours, in service not only to there local
group, but to the Kingdom as a whole.

I can speak personally to Caelin's involvement as a Chiurgeon, Herald,
Fighter, Marshall ... he works ceaselessly for the good of the Kingdom.  I in
know way mean to slight Mari, it is simply that I have spent the last year in
Caelin's home barony, with common interests in Heraldry at least, and have
seen his great works first hand. Well deserved, I am sure both.

Ld. Timothy of Glastonbury
Now of Bjornsburg