ANSTHRLD - Opinion Query

Joe Wolf WolfJ at bisys.com
Wed Apr 28 07:18:58 PDT 1999

Greetings to the list,

I wish to solicite opinion on a couple of matters that have arisen regarding pending submissions:

1) Is the 'Triquetra' an acceptable charge for a device submission.  This is a point-up triangle where the
sides are interlaced (envision a very simple celtic knotwork or the Klingon symbol from Star Trek!).  It is specifically
listed in one of the 'heraldic pic dics' but book title escapes me at the moment.

2) A household name submission of the format "House of the <adjective> <noun>"  Would period latin elements in the
place of the adjective and noun stand a good chance of going through?  Would the submission need to be re-worked
into a new format that would be appropriate for latin elements (and if so, what would that format be)?

Any help you could provide would... be very... uh... helpful!

Herr Manfred von Wolf, Sentinal Pursuivant
Barony of the Stargate