ANSTHRLD - Open in Case of Emergency

Shauna shauna at 2a.net
Wed Aug 18 16:19:28 PDT 1999

<snip>
> You'll need to send a monthly report to the Southern Regional Herald
> by the 8th of the month. Since I'm dead, IT'S GOTTA BE OVERDUE.
<snip>

May I interject here? Thanks.

Please, could we use some other word? Last year (almost exactly),
then Golden Wing's wife got very ill very suddenly. She died quite
unexpectedly two weeks before Crown (she was autocrat) and the day
before their son's third birthday. He stepped down as Golden Wing
almost immediately. She was also Seneschal of their group.

As a result, I have been on a one-person (mostly) campaign to
change the common wording to 'emergency deputy'. Their are _lots_
of reasons why an office changes hands suddenly.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Mistress Shauna of Carrick Point
Golden Wing Principal Herald for Artemisia
shauna at 2a.net
gwherald at hotmail.com