ANSTHRLD - What do we need to know?

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Wed Aug 18 17:52:07 PDT 1999

> "Pursuivants at Large" ... "Pusuivant Extrodinary"

Since "extraordinary" in this sense is "Employed or sent upon an
unusual or special service; as, an ambassador extraordinary.", and
Da'ud or Tadhg informed me once that that he considered it an antonym
to "officer in ordinary", "a prelate [or other officer?] exercising
original jurisdiction over a specified territory or group", I don't
think the semantic difference between the two terms is large.

Daniel "here, have a nit" de Lincolia
- --
                    *** NEW PERSONAL ADDRESS ***
    tmcd at austin.ibm.com and tmcd at us.ibm.com are my work accounts.