ANSTHRLD - Question on CD's

Debra Poole dpoole1 at airmail.net
Thu Aug 19 14:29:10 PDT 1999

Greetings,
        We are working on our device for our group (thanks to everyone who
has help us so far)  and I have a question on cd's that will help tell me if
the current favorite has conflicts.  The preposed blazon is: Or in pale
three escallops inverted and on a bend rising sable a laurel wreath or.  I
checked the on line ordaniary and found that it will conflict with two
registered devices unless we receive a cd for the laurel wreath.  It seems
in my faded heraldric memory that cd's are NOT granted for the addition of
required charges.  Is this true or did I dream it.  Thanks for the help.
(P.S. The talk is now of making me acting herald of this group if we ever
get off the ground.  Somebody shoot me now!!! :) )

Thanks,
Mere
Shirden