ANSTHRLD - Re: Laurel wreath rules (was Question on CD's)

tmcd@jump.net tmcd at jump.net
Thu Aug 19 18:50:44 PDT 1999

On Thu, 19 Aug 1999, Debra Poole <dpoole1 at airmail.net> wrote:
> The preposed blazon is: Or in pale three escallops inverted and on a
> bend rising sable a laurel wreath or.  I checked the on line
> ordaniary and found that it will conflict with two registered
> devices unless we receive a cd for the laurel wreath.

I agree with Alanna: the proposed blazon is indecipherable.

Also, please tell us who owns the two items you suspect of conflict,
and what their blazons are.  They may be clear by some other rule, or
we may be able to apply X.3, or ...  Basically, the mor information,
the better.

I am taking the liberty of changing the Subject line.  It was a little
too generic.

Daniel de Lincolia
- --
                   *** NEW HOME E-MAIL ADDRESS ***