ANSTHRLD - Conflict Check?

Steafanmac@aol.com Steafanmac at aol.com
Mon Aug 23 21:47:54 PDT 1999

Greetings all!

Could I bother the College for a conflict check on the following blazons,
please?

1)  Azure, a pall inverted sable fimbriated argent between three towers
argent masoned sable.

2)  Azure platy.  (With sincere apologies to Timothy of Glastonbury for the
similarity.)

3)  Quarterly sable and gules, a sea-horse argent.

4)  Per fess argent and sable, a demi-horse issuant from the line of division
sable.

5)  (Fieldless) A griffin segreant azure.

Best I can tell, all five are clear, but I'm still new at conflict checking
with any accuracy.  Any comment is appreciated.  Thanks in advance for the
help!

In your service,
Lord Stephen Macthomas
Gate's Edge