ANSTHRLD - My Recent Arms Submission (fwd)

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Mon Aug 2 05:50:58 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/31/99 12:09:51 AM Central Daylight Time, Daniel de
Lincolia writes about Mistress Gunnora Hallakarva's device:

> Can we maybe sic the nice heraldic artist on this one?
Ummm.... Daniel, just which of our scant supply of overworked,
under-appreciated heraldic artists do you consider "the nice" one? <grin>

Seriously, this good peer has cause for complaint.  Reading through her file
reveals a saga worthy of the best skald.  Lacking poetry, I will try to fill
in with practicality.

Yes, the College of Heralds can help get this device redrawn and resubmitted
with as little trouble as possible to this admirably persistant submitter.
I'm going to address the details of the resubmission with the lady privately.
Mistress Gunnora, please give me a couple of days to contact you with
specifics; I need to make some phone calls and work up a complete offer and
schedule.

Either Star or I will address her general suggestions, several of which are
under consideration or in the process of implementation.  Watch this space
for future developments!

In service to the heralds and submitters of Ansteorra,

Kathri, Asterisk Herald
In-kingdom Submissions Processing