ANSTHRLD - Gazette

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Thu Aug 12 23:34:16 PDT 1999

Greetings.

The August Gazette mailed tonight.  This is much later than usual.  The
ILoI is also much bigger than usual, 8 pages.

Please read the letter from Star Principal when your Gazette arrives.  It
discusses an organizational change of the college and <commenters pay
heed!> extends the deadline for commentary on this Gazette to September 27.

In the past, for a really late Gazette, I have posted a PDF of the Gazette
online so that people can begin commenting earlier.  If time at work
allows, I will do this for this weekend.  I will announce, here, if I do so.

Also, since I have copied the Gazette and mailed it, I have already found
three flaws in the roster published this month.  Because the roster is so
critical, I will publish another with corrections in September.  If you
wish to add last minute changes, please have them to me by August 20.

Tired but happy they are mailed,
Etienne
Obelisk