ANSTHRLD - Open in Case of Emergency

Jodi McMaster jmcmaste at accd.edu
Wed Aug 18 07:12:59 PDT 1999

Bordelon, Wendel wrote:

>The
> one thing I would ask is that step "0" should be contact the regional herald
> and not wait for to send a monthly report.

Okay. I rewrote the paragraph as follows:

Some things you should know:

1) You'll need to send a monthly report to the Southern Regional Herald
by the 8th of the month. Since I'm dead, IT'S GOTTA BE OVERDUE.  Call
this officer ASAP and then write a catch-up report to mail as
follow-up.  Send a copy to the seneschal; if you can't find my old
reports, ask the seneschal for a copy of one.  The title for the
regional herald is Twilight Herald; the name, address, and phone number
of the current holder of the office is listed quarterly in the
Ansteorran Gazette.