ANSTHRLD - What do we need to know?

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 14:39:24 PDT 1999

AHHHH! Now to another matter at hand.

First: The format of the rewriten class will not be lecture then have a
test. It will be a teaching session/workshop where in the instructor will go
over the information and work with those taking the class to fillout a
worksheet, which will remain with the person as sort of a crib note. so when
they are acting as a branch officer, should the occaision arise that they
need the information, they will be able to look back to that worksheet and
either have the info on hand or know who to call. This class will not only
be for Baronial officers. though branches below baronial level will soon no
longer be required to have a herald, I feel that many will chose to maintain
the position on their roster. So the class will also be for warrenting those
officers as well.

Second: to the topic of "Pursuivants at Large" (PaL). the issue of how to
train and warrent PaL's is an ongoing discusion currently involving Ld Star
and Myself. Star is chewing on some suggestions right now. NOTE: the absence
of the title "Pusuivant Extrodinary" This is intentional, and based on a
deceision made at redtape sunday morning during a meeting of attending
heralds. More info in a few days. As the duties of a PaL are and will be in
many significant ways different from a branch officer, the systems must
needs be a little different.

Darius