ANSTHRLD - What do we need to know?

Bordelon, Wendel Wendel_Bordelon at bmc.com
Thu Aug 19 07:04:14 PDT 1999

I seemed to have caused a bit of a stir. Attempting to use "Pursuiviant At
Large" as the label for those who are "certified", "identified" and any
other "-ied" indicating a more than basic knowledge of heraldry and that are
willing and are able to support heraldic activities in the Kingdom does not
appear to have avoided the problem. My original reason for not using PE was
that it has been given as a rank in the college over the years and does not
expire. Since I wanted a certification that has the potential to expire I
wanted to use something else.  P at large seemed to be a good choice.  I am
not so sure that it is a great choice.  What do people think?  Is there a
better designator?

- --Francois, Star