ANSTHRLD - What do we need to know?

Dr Tiomoid M. of Angle tiomoid at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 21 14:38:51 PDT 1999

- --- Eirik <eirik at n-link.com> wrote:

> From what I've read in the Gazette it would be reasonable to conclude
> that the PE/PaLs would be available as a resource to the regional and
> baronial heralds where they live.

"But that trick never works...." At least it hasn't in the past -- the
only people who will draw on such a resource are people who really
don't need it. I'd like to see them be fairly proactive; perhaps we
could run our own version of Heraldic Visitations, desending upon some
poor unsuspecting branch and heraldizing them out of a years growth.

> I would also conclude that a PE that live in Middleford (for this
> assume we don't have a herald) would be available to assist the
> regional herald with heraldic business in Middleford and surrounding
> groups.

Uh, in that case, why isn't this person the group's officer of arms? If
s/he has the time to help out the regional, s/he's got the time to do
the local job. Heraldry begins at home.

Tadhg, Hanaper

===
Tiomoid M. of Angle  JD MBA