ANSTHRLD - what about...

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 23 07:29:58 PDT 1999

Ok, we have discussed what branch officers need to know. We have
discussed the name we will call our heralds that are not attached to the
branches. I would now raise another question:
As we set into place the systems to support heraldry in areas that will
soon have fewer branch officers, how should we encourage new people to
participate in heraldry? Certainly there will be some who appear ready
and armed to be a pursuivant, but we will also have many who are not. we
will need new blood in the college. People who want to learn and lend a
hand. How do we teach them what they need to know?

Darius, Ld Tressure