ANSTHRLD - Bahlow in English?

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Mon Aug 30 10:10:03 PDT 1999

Amy Forsyth wrote:

> There's only two editions listed in OCLC, both German (1965 and 1985).
>
> However, there is:
>
> Bahlow, Hans, 1900-  Deutsches Namenlexikon. English  Dictionary of
>         German names / by Hans Bahlow; translated by Edda Gentry; with an
>         introduction by Henry Geitz; Henry Geitz, editor.  Madison, WI : Max
>         Kade Institute for German-American Studies, University of Wisconsin-
>         Madison, 1993.  DLC  OCLC: 30349526
>         ISBN:   0924119357

Bahlow wrote more than one book.  I'm looking for an English version of
"Deutschland Geographiche Namenwelt" not "Deutsches Namenlexikon" (which is
reprinting in English in November).

Thanks,
- --Perronnelle

- --
The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates
how difficult it was.