ANSTHRLD - Re: heralds V1 #249

Wendy Erisman werisman at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Aug 20 10:34:56 PDT 1999

At 11:37 PM 8/19/99 -0500, Daniel wrote:
>We could also revive named titles in abeyance.  We've registered more
>heraldic titles than most kingdoms; we can recycle.  I know Actuarius
>is available; any others?

Actually, there aren't that many available. I went through all the titles
at the Westgate symposium (with help from Tadhg and Da'ud) and discovered
that, after you eliminate branch titles, current office titles, and
personal titles of former Stars, there are only a handful left. We've used
Armillary and Arbalest and several others (including Actuarius and Orle)
are associated with offices that are currently vacant but may well be used
again in the not too distant future.

						Gwenllian

HL Gwenllian ferch Maredudd, Armillary Herald
Barony of Bryn Gwlad, Kingdom of Ansteorra