ANSTHRLD - Semy of Mullets

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at insurdata.com
Mon Aug 23 15:40:14 PDT 1999

Hello again,

In my eternal search to find arms that I like I'd ask your assistance again
with conflict checking (I've done as best as I can on it.) and of course if
you see some sort of insta-boing situation, let me know about that as well.

The blazon is :

Azure, a semy of mullets argent.

This device has a really high garbability ratio (can anyone say block print)
and is very visually distinctive.

My search shows NO entries within the O&A that use a semy of mullets, of any
color, as the Primary.  Very popular seems to be a bordure semy of mullets,
but not the field.  The only entries in the O&A with SEMY and MULLET are as
follows :

Bruinnech Longstrider
The following device associated with this name was registered in September
of 1995 (via the East):
Azure, a drop spindle argent and a bordure argent semy of mullets of six
points azure.

Denise MacMhathain
The following device associated with this name was registered in April of
1985 (via Atenveldt):
Argent, semy of decrescents vert, a spider tergiant sable charged with a
mullet argent.

James FitzGarth
The following device associated with this name was registered in May of 1985
(via the Middle):
Vert, semy of buttercups Or, a griffin segreant, and on a chief argent,
three mullets azure.

Joscelyn FitzHarry of Gillyflower
The following badge associated with this name was registered in January of
1980 and converted to device and reblazoned in April of 1984 (via Caid):
Per fess arched azure, mulletty argent, and gules, semy of apples, a sun in
his splendour Or between the horns of an increscent moon argent.

Kyneburh Boithuile
The following device associated with this name was registered in April of
1999 (via Atlantia):
Per bend argent and azure, a mullet of eight points counterchanged, a
bordure sable semy of quatrefoils argent.

Marie du Puy
The following device associated with this name was registered in May of 1994
(via Calontir):
Argent, a sea-horse azure within a bordure sable, semy of mullets of four
points argent.

Olwen ferch Rhys of Aberdovey
The following device associated with this name was registered in January of
1994 (via the East):
Vert, semy of roses argent, a horse salient and on a chief Or three mullets
of six points vert.

Reya nam Beanntan
The following device associated with this name was registered in October of
1985 (via the East):
Per pale argent and sable, semy of crescents, within a bordure charged with
three mullets of eight points, all counterchanged.

Robert Runewald
The following device associated with this name was registered in February of
1998 (via Atlantia):
Per pale azure and Or, semy of arrows inverted, a crab, on a bordure six
mullets all counterchanged.

Sternfeld, Barony of
The following badge associated with this name was registered in August of
1989 (via the Middle):
Gules, a mullet within and conjoined to five mullets in annulo, the whole
within and conjoined to a bordure Or, semy of mullets of four points azure.

Talena of Western Seas
The following device associated with this name was registered in December of
1989 (via Caid):
Sable, a mullet within the horns of a decrescent argent, all within a
bordure argent, semy of leaves vert.