ANSTHRLD - Elfsea Baronial College

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at insurdata.com
Tue Aug 24 10:41:31 PDT 1999

Greetings!

As most of you know, I am Timothy of Glastonbury, a deputy herald in the
Barony of Elfsea.  Elfsea will be holding it's Baronial College on January
22, 2000.  I would like to use this College as an opportunity to hold a
variety of classes on Heraldry within the Society.  I was hoping that some
of you fine folks on this list might wish to come and hold classes,
especially with KWHS just a few short months later (you can dry run your
classes :).

I would be particularly interested in some basic classes in Conflict
Checking, Period Arms, Ansteorran Awards 101, etc.

I would also like to give the opportunity to run more 'advanced' classes.  I
have almost unlimited class space (I've prepared the Steward for up to 14
classes already), and have space for two hour classes etc.

If you've never been to one of Elfsea's Baronial Colleges, they are usually
held at the University of Texas at Arlington, in classrooms with power,
tables, seating, and white/blackboards.

If you would be interested, please reply to me.

Ld. Timothy of Glastonbury
Deputy to Nautilus Pursuivant