ANSTHRLD - Inspired? Cartouche...

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at insurdata.com
Tue Aug 24 11:16:30 PDT 1999

Alright, I was inspired by Azure plattey, and since someone else has 'dibs'
on it, I went looking for something other than mullets (insanely popular)
that would look good to me.  I found cartouches, which have all of 27
registered items that even include them.  So ... How about the following
badge and device combination?

Device : Azure semy of cartouche argent.
Badge  : Azure a cartouche argent.

The badge would conflict with the device, but otherwise appears clear (I've
said that before though). The device is, again, clear as far as I can tell.

Now, the only question I have outstanding is ... doesn't a cartouche look a
lot like a bar? (just rounded ends). Is there a precedent out there about
these conflicting or such?

Timothy "I really think my brains engaged today" of Glastonbury