ANSTHRLD - Period Style? (was Inspired? Cartouche)

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 07:46:19 PDT 1999

> Bars are fesswise, cartouches are palewise.  I think billets are what
> you
> need to consider.  And eggs.  And taking into consideration all the
> above,
> both of these suggestions are clear.
> Azure semy of cartouches argent.
> Azure, a cartouche argent.
> Very nice.  Oh, and a person always has implied permission to
conflict
> with
> himself/herself, so that's fine, too.
>
> - Teceangl

Ok, it's clear, I'm happy ... so now I'll ask a more loaded question :

In periodness for an Englishman from Glastonbury circa 1200ish
(sometime after Richard's death, still in John's reign, year to be
determined), how do this stack up?  I tried to follow the 'simple
rules' laid out in an article I read about working for period arms,
including the short blazon and such, how did I do? Don't be kind.

Timothy of Glastonbury